-
August 18th, 2003, 04:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
August 18th, 2003, 04:07 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
August 18th, 2003, 04:13 AM
#3
TastinGood
Guest
-
August 18th, 2003, 04:16 AM
#4
TastinGood
Guest
-
August 18th, 2003, 05:19 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
August 18th, 2003, 05:46 AM
#6
Inactive Member
chloe......
may your special day bring you fun and happiness...
smooch..happy birthday
-
August 18th, 2003, 12:50 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
amy got a porn card....whoa....
-
August 18th, 2003, 02:18 PM
#8
Inactive Member
im a porn queen!
Thank you............... for the wishes!
IT's my BIrthday ..wOOt *g
-
August 18th, 2003, 03:05 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
I cant believe another year has gone by..we are both older..are we wiser?..I think you are...this past year you've been thru some changes..and I think alot of the have been for the better..some have hurt..some have been good for you..but thru it all..one thing never changes..Us.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..Your the true sister of my heart..best friend..well..more then even best..your my dearest friend..so today..i want to wish you the best...the very best year ever..i dont know why but i think it will be a good one..hard..yes..but its going to turn out good..you deserve it my friend...Your first present wont be there on your birthday..and I feel bad that I didnt send it Friday..the days seem to get away from me since i dont go OUT to work now..*L..but it will be there on tuesday..so you have something to look forward to..i love you lots and lots..Happy Birthday Amy! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2003, 03:24 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Well..I cant sticky this..because my mod privlages wont work.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks